Saturday, February 26, 2005

A Bag Lady with a home

I've been a bag lady my whole life. No, I'm not minimizing the plight of homeless people. I'm a spiritual and social nomad. And as with many such people on the margins, I'm either ignored or a lightning rod. But I finally came to terms with that. Now I feel free to offer my observations, knowing that most of the time they'll either be ignored or draw wrath. Occasionally they'll resonate in a good way. Sometimes I'll spew wisdom, and sometimes I'll spew madness. Maybe it'll be hard to know which is which. Let's go!

3 comments:

Dwight P. said...

Welcome, Bag Lady, to the Realm of Blogdom -- the ultimate in ... .

I look forward to seeing your thoughts (that's an odd construction)and, I hope, at times disagreeing with them.

You come highly recommended (and I remember a couple of our interchanges).

So, carry on.

Best wishes,
Dwight P
versuspopulum.blogspot.com

Bag Lady said...

Thank you kindly!

Anonymous said...

Not assured.